Tuesday, May 27, 2003

LAYER ONE
-- Name: chelsea
-- Birth date: October 22
-- Birthplace: Columbus, OH
-- Current Location: Once again Columbus, but longing for Virginia Beach
-- Eye Color: Brown
-- Hair Color: Brown, black and slowly going grey
-- Height: 5'6
-- Righty or Lefty: Both
-- Zodiac Sign: Libra

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: African and Native American
-- The shoes you wore today: None
-- Your weakness: Good sex
-- Your fears: Dying alone of some freak accident
-- Your perfect pizza: Founder's Favorite from Donatos--ham, extra cheese, peppers
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Run a women's shelter

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on IM: I've never IM'd
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Where are the kids?
-- Your best physical feature: Eyes
-- Your most missed memory: Laughing with D

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Vanilla Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
-- Single or group dates: I like both
-- Adidas or Nike: I'm not big on tennis shoes, so whichever is cheapest
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I hate tea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: I quit
-- Cuss: Sometimes a sailor may blush, but I'm getting better because I have kids who repeat stuff
-- Sing: I'd like to think so, tho' others may not agree
-- Take a shower everyday: That is preferred
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes
-- Want to go to college: Yes, again
-- Like(d) high school: Necessary evil.
-- Want to get married: Not really.
-- Believe in yourself: Sometimes.
-- Get motion sickness: Only if I read which sucks
-- Think you're attractive: Sometimes
-- Think you're a health freak: No
-- Get along with your parent(s): No
-- Like thunderstorms: I do.
-- Play an instrument: I wish

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
--Drank alcohol: Yes, wine
-- Smoked: Okay, I confess.
-- Done a drug: No
-- Made Out: No
-- Gone on a date: Nope
-- Gone to the mall?: Yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: With help
-- Eaten sushi: No
-- Been on stage: No
-- Been dumped: No
-- Gone skating: No
-- Made homemade cookies: No
-- Gone skinny dipping: No
-- Dyed your hair: No
-- Stolen anything: I forgot to pay for my pictures when I paid for the rest of my stuff. Didn't go back when I realized the mistake. Does that count?
-- You sound boring: I am.

LAYER SEVEN
Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
-- If so, was it mixed company: Yes
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Once, never again
-- Been caught "doing something": Yes
-- Been called a tease: Yes
-- Gotten beaten up: I usually did the beating
-- Shoplifted: Yes
-- Changed who you were to fit in: No, but growing up in the ghetto, going to a white school, having international friends, I can adapt to any social situation

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Not really
-- Numbers and Names of Children: Day Boo and Bubba
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Get off the marriage kick why doncha?
-- How do you want to die: I don't
-- Where you want to go to college: Any that will offer me a challenge, and that offers Swahili
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Happy
-- What country would you most like to visit: Kenya

LAYER NINE is mysteriously missing... I didn't leave it out...it was missing when I stole this. Oh well, you get what you pay for...and this was free, deal with it.

LAYER TEN:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: I tried pot in college. It was not cool
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 5
-- Number of CDs that I own: No clue
-- Number of piercings: 6
-- Number of tattoos: None
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: None that I know of
-- Number of scars on my body: Too many to count
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: 1 and I'll never tell


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home