Friday, March 30, 2007

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
What are you proud of?
When I see bratty 15 year old kids that can't even fix their own peanut butter and jelly sandwiches without destroying the kitchen, I am so proud of the mature, responsible little people I see my kids becoming even at such young ages.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
I cannot think of anything significant I've ever won.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Watch TV

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
When I was 26 and had my first child. I began living my life for someone else and I was not putting up with anymore bs from too many people. My daughter came first and no one was going to get in the way of her well being.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
My bedroom when my kids are sleep in their own beds and not bunched in mine like a can of sardines.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Wilsonhies said...

Enter now and play lots of online Racing Games. We listed the best online Bike games! If you found a time to play then you came in the right thousands of free bike games including, dirt bikes games, racing bikes games, dirt bike games, and mountain games. Go to our Dirt Bike Maniacs page and download the Free Version! Have fun with motorcycle jump games, racing games, stunt games, dirt bike games and more. These games are hand picked so that Description: Race a dirt bike and collect all money on the stage. New free games every day at Play over 1000 free racing games online, including car games, bike games, parking games and more on! New free games added daily! New free games added daily! Free Online Games 2012PlaySushi Free online games, flash games, online games, free games to play. Get into the fun. Prepare yourself to get hooked by a video game, play dirt bike games and make yourself be ready for an addictive game of racing. Choose from thousands of free games, RPG games, shooting games, puzzle games, action Play free online games, action games, fighting games, puzzle games, racing games, retro games, room escape games, shooting games, sports gamesSharpen your brain with daily games and puzzles. 3D Car DriverSnowmobile games Group Description Games about snowmobile racing.

Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 6:46:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home