Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I am going to tackle my kids bedrooms. The boys room is overflowing with toys. So much so you can barely walk. My daughter's room has clothes and papers everywhere, except in her closet and desk. I figure while they are gone would be a perfect time to get this done. They will be surprised when they come home.

I am also going to eliminate a lot of their clothes. I heard it said that we only wear 10 outfits repeatedly, and the rest just sits in our closets, unworn. I don't know if I'm ready to go that far, but I definitely see the need to rid our stuffed closets and drawers of lots of clothes that I know aren't being worn. I, for instance, rarely wear t-shirts, so I don't need 10 of them. Tonight 6 of them will go.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Sounds like great Tackles! I definitely need to do this for one of my tackles as well!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 11:05:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!
i am about to do a little mini-tackle in my own kids' rooms RIGHT NOW!
and paring down to the things we really use and love makes life so easy! and it's SUCH a constant process!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 2:04:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--sounds like a big job!! Put your feet up when you are done :)

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 3:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger bobbie said...

hey ebony, thanks for your comment on my blog - love simplicity too!

clean sweeping is one of my favorite/hateful jobs - i love how much more it gives us to have less, but dang it's a lot of work!

Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 4:08:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home