Monday, April 23, 2007

Of my 4 children I only named 1. I picked Bubba's name because I always thought it was a strong, male name. His middle name just naturally flowed with his first. Others obviously think the same because I know of a couple of others with the same name. It's a common name without being popular or trendy. Perfect. Since my husband and I are separated, the naming of this child falls on me and I'm lost. If it's a girl, she will be named after a wonderful poet and cool 70's TV star. If it's a boy, I might be in trouble. Any suggestions for good boy names? I'm not into trendy names like Hunter, nothing too out there like Mandingo, but something strong, yet calm.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tiffanymrex said...

Que.20 What are the career problems of the young manager or professionals? Conclusion Retail management is one of the most lucrative jobs in present times. Every business requires a large network of retail. A business runs based on the connection of the retailer with the public, which is very essential in order to sell goods. Many degrees are available to make career in retail management retail management. Information regarding the same can be available in the internet or educational newspapers. In order to get into the field of retail management, you need to have good communication skills and an appealing personality, which would help you to gain the trust of the customers. 10.Seeking a position that will enable me to create business strategies and develop existing customer sales, marketing tools and product launching techniques.

Friday, January 18, 2013 at 7:06:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home