Wednesday, January 02, 2008


I found a lady that does pictures really cheap, so me and the kiddos went and mugged for the camera. I was all stressed out about getting and keeping everyone dressed up and looking nice, then thought, "Let's be smart about this." I had resolved to live a simpler and less stressful life. So we all put on Ohio State gear (I call it the intentional casual) and off we went. So near to the holidays, it was a nice stress-free way to get pictures to include in our holiday cards.
Ain't my babies cute?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Still Patrice said...

cute pic! I know a lady who after having so many issues trying to find matching stuff for her family, went with black tops, jeans and bare feet! I vowed whenever I do family photos to go that route. Red works too! Simple and Clean.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008 at 3:14:00 PM EST  
Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

Your babies are cute. Thanks for visiting my blog. I commend you as I am not a mother yet, babysitting for one is a challenge. But you managed to find 6 red outfits that match and still smile afterwards. You go mom!

Sunday, January 6, 2008 at 12:37:00 AM EST  
Blogger TJ said...

Your babies are precious!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 10:05:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home