Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I am just getting too many ideas from this site this morning.
My oldest sister is going through chemo and wanted to do something to lift her spirits for Mother's Day. She will definitely get a kick out of this. Other mom's on my list may be getting the same package.



Cupid Poop
Put some of those cinnamon red hot heart shaped candies in a zip lock bag and give with this poem attached:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't send you fs, and candy wouldn't do.
And mushy cards just didn't say the things I want them to.
So I got you something special, and here's the inside scoop.
I found you something very rare - It's genuine Cupid poop!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 12:24:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home